Wednesday 5 September 2012

Three Resources I Found Most Interesting and Helpful and Why

Whilst viewing the Beaverwood media hub, I found the following links and resources to be most helpful and interesting:


1) The first post I found most helpful was the 'How to Create a Blog on Blogger' as it explained the basic things i needed to know. I knew how to make an account but wasn't too sure if i knew how to make a post but once I was on it, it was clear to me how to. Something I found most useful was the way it showed me how to edit my layout by using 'Template Designer'.

2) I found 'Your AS Media Bridging Unit' helpful because it tells me how much of the work will be coursework and how much will be exam based. It also tells me how my work is going to be assessed.

3) I also found 'The Drama Genre' helpful because the video showed me how different camera angles, sound affects and voices can create a dramatic scene.


My Resources:

How to Create a Blog on Blogger

Beaverwood Media




No comments:

Post a Comment